Expert Software Engineer
About the company:
Finastra is the largest global fintech software company. With more than 10,000 employees, Finastra develop and serves 8000+ banks around the globe, including 90 of the top 100 banks globally. Finastra Israel, located in Kfar-Saba, is leading the payments line of business and has built the largest and the golden standard of the Payments systems. Finastra is changing the way modern banking software is built and distributed. With FusionFabric.cloud, our open development platform, we are championing “innovation through collaboration”
Type of institution:
Category of position:
About the role:
The group’s mission is to build a state of the art distributed system infrastructures using the most modern technologies available which can help us achieve our business and technical goals.
If you are passionate about technology and system design, experienced in distributed high scale systems and you are a great team player, we want you to join and take part of this exciting and challenging journey!
Role and Responsibilities
• Work closely with product management functions, architects and DevOps to have a full and comprehensive view on the system in all relevant aspects
• Provide components design covering functional and non-functional aspects
• Provide high quality and robust infrastructures to the organization
• Relevant academic background
• At least 5 years of experience as a JVM language developer
• Experience in micro-services and cloud ecosystems – must
• experience with git, docker, spring boot.
• DevOps orientation – strong advantage
• Experience in J2EE environment – advantage
• functional language practices - advantage
• Experience in Fintech domain - advantage
We are looking for a smart, highly motivated, out of the box thinker that is also a great team player. Excellent communication skills are expected.
Preferred Start date: