About the company:
We're the financial execution experts powering high-velocity companies and eliminating the pain in payables. Tipalti eliminates up to 80% of the payables workload for finance and accounting departments. Our AI-driven technology does the work no one wants to do, and we do it better than anyone.
Type of institution:
Category of position:
About the role:
As a Product Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Collect and manage requirements from various internal and external sources.
- Gather feedback from customers and inject it into the design cycle.
- Design advanced solutions for complex user experience challenges.
- Track and assist in the execution of product roadmaps, development schedules, and product/component designs.
- Work closely with the BI, Engineering and Design teams in Israel.
- Present product to prospects and customers and manage ongoing relationships with partners and suppliers.
- 2+ years of hands-on Product Management experience, with proven success in delivering products.
- 2+ years of hands-on practical experience in a mobile product, with proven success in defining advanced solutions - an advantage.
- Experience working directly with global clients, and streamlining processes.
- Domain knowledge of Account payables processes – an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills and proficiency in English
- Highly analytical background and proven attention to detail Innovative, entrepreneurial, ability to multitask.
An initiator and a pusher. Has the urge and ability to make things happen and to solve practical problems in a dynamic environment.
- Experience with a startup company – an advantage.
- Relevant academic degree.
- Ability to work on PST AM hours occasionally and travel from time to time.
Preferred Start date: