Back End Developer
About the company:
Access Fintech is an innovative risk management service for banks and buyside firms. The service helps firms track the trade lifecycle and get a true sense of prioritized risk, across an increasing number of systems. Access FinTech brings together fintech providers and in-house technology, orchestrating the interaction of the distributed providers and creating a single visual display of the risk of financial transactions in a global sharable view.
Type of institution:
Category of position:
About the role:
We develop high demand, highly available microservices, and care about stable, efficient, maintainable, testable, modular clean code.
Deal with a high volume of data, challenging solution cracking of a large scale distributed system
Work with cutting edge technology, research, and use new technologies and tools.
Develop backend components from end to end, take ownership from design to implementation.
Coordinate with various teams, including other backend teams, frontend, product and DevOps teams, from around the world
BSc in Computer Science/Software Engineering or equivalent
• At least 3 years of C# experience building the server side of enterprise level system (high performance, highly available and scalable systems)
• Familiar with SOLID principles
• Write TDD, DRY and clean code
• Experience with SQL • Experience with Cloud Architecture, Distributed Systems, Messaging Systems, etc Advantages:
• Experience with GraphQL
• .NET Core
• Experience in working with AWS cloud or equivalent
• Experience with micro services (SOA)
• Experience with Elastic Search
• Experience with NoSQL (MongoDB) • Event Driven Architecture
• Fluent in English and Hebrew (speaking and writing)
Preferred Start date: