Senior Java Developer
About the company:
Bottomline is at the forefront of digital transformation. We are a growing global market leader uniquely equipped to address the changing needs of how businesses pay and get paid. Our culture of Working with and for each other enables us to delight our customers.
Type of institution:
Category of position:
About the role:
We are looking for a Senior Java Developer to innovate, win and grow with us in our Or Yehuda, Israel office.
Bottomline is at the forefront of digital transformation. We are a growing global market leader uniquely equipped to address the changing needs of how businesses pay and get paid. Our culture of Working with and for each other enables us to delight our customers. We empower our teams to think like owners driving customer delight, helping them grow their business and win in their markets.
As a senior member of our R&D group, you will design, develop and deploy Java based innovative solutions to prevent financial crimes. Your role will be diverse and meaningful and your contribution will have a great impact on those around you.
How you will contribute:
• Design and develop amazing solutions with focus on performance and real-time handling of large scale data
• Being a tech leader and sharing your experience and best practices with the rest of the team members
• Participate in design meetings along with Product, Architects and other team members
What will make you successful:
• Degree in Computer Science or proven experience (MAMRAM, 8200, similar)
• Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
• At least 5 years of proven experience with Java development
• Experience and deep understand of Spring frameworks
• Experience with databases (Oracle, PostgreSQL) including concepts and optimization
• Experience with Elasticsearch, Hibernate, ActiveMq, Hazelcast - an advantage
• Fluent in Hebrew and English, both in reading, writing and speaking
Preferred Start date: