Senior Front-End Angular Developer
About the company:
BondIT is a growing Fintech SaaS company delivering Fixed Income portfolio management and credit research platform leveraging AI and machine learning algorithms.
Type of institution:
Category of position:
About the role:
We're looking for a Front-End Angular Developer to be part of our R&D group.
● Implement modern and responsive UI for the web and variety of devices
● Participate in agile software development, prototyping and code reviews with a small team of developers
● Unit, e2e and performance testing software under load to ensure reliability and scalability
● Good understanding of module bundler tools like NPM, Webpack, PostCSS, SASS, ESLint.
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools.
● Experience with ES6 and Typescript.
You would need:
● At least 5 years’ experience in development roles.
● 2 years of experience with web back-end implementation using API gateway and micro-services.
● Highly motivated, team player with a can-do attitude.
Great if you also know:
● Python and Server Side frameworks such as Flask, Django or Pyramid.
● Proven ability to produce high quality, maintainable and responsive applications.
● Experience developing RESTful services.
● Familiar with code versioning tools (preferably Git).
● Work experience in managing agile teams.
● Experience with relational databases (preferably MySQL), SQL and ORMs (such as SQLAlchemy).
● Familiar with Cloud development (AWS preferable) and Docker and CI Methodology.
● Experience building Scalable web applications.
● Agile by Nature.
● Understanding of Security best practices.
● Finance fixed-income knowledge.
Preferred Start date: