About the company:
Finastra is the largest global fintech software company. With more than 10,000 employees, Finastra develop and serves 8000+ banks around the globe, including 90 of the top 100 banks globally. Finastra Israel, located in Kfar-Saba, is leading the payments line of business and has built the largest and the golden standard of the Payments systems. Finastra is changing the way modern banking software is built and distributed. With FusionFabric.cloud, our open development platform, we are championing “innovation through collaboration”
Type of institution:
Category of position:
About the role:
• Initiate, manage and take an active role in design and architectural discussion.
• Manage technical items backlog items and prioritize them based on the overall strategy and business objectives.
• Act as the primary communicator and link between stakeholders and teams.
• Groom the requirements into technical stories and define acceptance criteria.
• Solution reviews with all stockholders.
• Set sprint goals, evaluate progress in each iteration and address issues.
• Accept/Reject completed user stories
• Focal point for internal delivery teams\services for all technical topics.
• Provide accurate and consistent statuses and reporting on different levels
• Understand/anticipate clients technical needs.
• Understands and stays in sync with the organization technical approach/vision.
• Stay up to date with latest technologies in the market.
• Writing internal technical ‘How-to’ guides, and solution documents
• Technical background with knowledge of software development and web technologies
• Work experience as a Product Owner or similar role in product management ( advantage)
• Experience in agile development (advantage)
• Hands-on experience managing all stages of the product life cycle
• Team spirit and good communication abilities
• Good organizational skills
• Relevant academic background (degree in computer science, information systems or equivalent)
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Good English
Preferred Start date: